We’re going to look at the top 5 best RTX Gaming Laptops available on the market today. We made this list based on our own opinion, research, and customer reviews.
We’ve considered their quality, features, and values when narrowing down the best choices possible. If you want more information and updated pricing on the products mentioned, be sure to check the links below.
Specially For Graphics Designers: Best Budget Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2022
5 Best Budget RTX Gaming Laptops
5. ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2020)
THE ASUS ROG Strix G15 The Asus ROG Strix G15 has a very sharp, rugged look that adds to its gamer aesthetic and premium build.
Even though its Powerful 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Processor and 1TB PCIe SSD are average in terms of power, it is capable of taking all the pressure and bringing all your games with you wherever you go.
The capacity of the machine isn’t something extraordinary, but it does a good job. The laptop quite literally glows when you use it. The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 paired with the 15.6 inch HD 1920×1080 IPS-Type Display offers a faster refresh rate for a smoother, more enjoyable gaming experience altogether.
You also get a wifi-6 and Bluetooth 5 for connectivity. The keyboard is equipped with Asus standard Arora Sync RGB lighting. The battery life is a standard 4-5 hours, which is pretty decent for a device of this functionality within this price range.
- The most significant upside is that thermal technology is excellent on this one; and
- It offers a solid gaming performance, However,
- The design, although spectacular and eye-catching, has an all-over pink and blue theme.
The colors can clash with other bright colors and limit your LED options quite a bit. If you’re an e-sports gamer who cares more about frame rates than graphical detail, the ROG Strix G15 offers just enough performance to go by.
It won’t be your “be all do all” omnipotent device, but for portability and design, this device gets points from us.
4. Razer Blade 15 Base
Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop 2020 To begin with, let’s take a look at Razer’s design for the Razer Blade 15. With its sleek matte black finish and the quite apparent green snake logo, this one is the ultimate gamer aesthetic.
The device comes with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 GPU for a fluid graphic experience. There is no stuttering or screen freezing that would bother you. Along with the high refresh rate, you also get a 144 Hz screen for the best experience
And we wouldn’t recommend any less for that price point. It is a 15.6-inch screen that gives you near-perfect color accuracy.
So, if you are someone who wants to use the device for not only gaming but also content creation and video editing, or photo manipulation, this one should be your pick. This laptop is a real visual device that will give you color accuracy and power in one.
Let’s talk about the lighting system on this magnificent beast. The keyboard is genuinely customizable with a range of colors, and because the keyboard deck is black CNC aluminum, any kind of lighting would look good against the matte black. With the RGB Razer Chroma system, you can create any colorful theme for your studio.
The keys have excellent travel. They’re not too spongy. So, you can get a decent writing experience from the keyboard. You get speakers on both sides, facing up so that you get maximum audio output. It is a quiet, friendly experience.
For connectivity, you have wi-fi 6, thunderbolt-3, and a dedicated Ethernet port. The thermal system on it is quite robust. It has good airflow, and the device doesn’t have any heating issues. The fans are also quiet, and you have control of the fans with dedicated software.
- Its portability: You can practically take it to work and back every day without much hassle.
- It has Stellar build quality.
- It can leverage 300Hz display in less-demanding competitive games, However,
- The keys are not individually customizable. All of your keyboard keys need to be one uniform color.
- There is no 4K UHD 120 Hz option The 2020 version of the Razer Blade 15 doesn’t evolve its design too much, but the tweaks and added features make it a more powerful gaming laptop than before.
3. MSI GF65 Thin 9SEXR-250
The MSI GF65 Thin Gaming Laptop This laptop is the ultimate smaller, more coveted package to go with your on-the-go lifestyle while also being a powerful gaming solution.
Take a look at the MSI GF65 Thin Gaming Laptop – our third pick for the day. Let’s get into it. With an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics support and a 15.6 inch 12Hz screen, you get the maximum display and a good enough refresh rate for gaming.
It is solidly built, and it has an aggressive red design. It has a saturated backlit keyboard and screen, and the whole design layout is very eye-catching.
The device at the base configuration is impressive, but you can still upgrade the RAM to 64 GB to make it a dual-channel setup and add another NVMe SSD to the existing one. It is very adaptable.
You can make a few tweaks to make the device into a mighty one that suits you. Or, you can stay with the base configuration according to your budget. But, you will have that option to upgrade your device as new, more powerful chips become available, which is always a plus side when buying gaming laptops.
For connectivity, you have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and a decent number of ports. It has an average battery life, nothing over the top, but still enough to get you through.
The keyboard is a metallic top keyboard that adds a premium feel to the computer. The keyboard layout is also fit to handle long hours of fast-face gaming or typing.
- With all the configuration and portability, this device is surprisingly affordable. So, if you are looking for a budget gaming device that looks and performs well, definitely go for this one; However,
- There is no fancy RGB lighting with the keyboard. You get one red lighting system, and that is it.
- The laptop is of plastic construction The RTX 2060, even with sacrifice, may make the most financial sense for someone looking to buy an RTX laptop without the means to immediately buy one that’s high-end on all counts.
2. Acer Nitro 5 (Best RTX Gaming Laptop 2022)
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop Design-wise, the Acer Nitro 5 does a pretty good job even though it’s not something super extravagant. And doesn’t play into the whole aggressively bright gamer aesthetic.
It sports more of a muted burgundy strip towards the hinge and matte black all-over design. It is geared towards the affordable gaming market, so they had to compromise on a few things. Because it is a gaming laptop, they put more effort into the graphics.
They paired an Intel core i7 processor to go with the Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060 GPU support. Along with it, you will get a 15.6” 144 Hz display for a higher refresh rate and smooth gaming experience.
The audio quality is respectable for a gaming laptop of this range, but with headsets, there shouldn’t be any problem at all. The device comes equipped with Wifi, Bluetooth, and a decent number of ports included for connectivity.
- It is upgradable. You can buy it now if you’re on a budget or just starting with gaming, and upgrade the RAM and add another 2.5-inch HDD or SSD for better performance as you go.
- There are plenty of ports for peripherals.
- The device has two built-in fans located towards the side. So the machine can face some thermal issues if used for a more extended period.
- It has a bulky size Overall, the updated Nitro 5 is a solid gaming laptop for casual gamers who want middle-tier performance at an entry-level price.
This machine’s plastic body is a bit chunky, but the 9th Gen Core i5 processor and Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU more than make up for the chassis. Before we reveal number one, be sure to check out the description below for the newest deals on each of these items.
1. MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062
Finally, at the top spot, is the MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062 This laptop is one of the best devices you can get on a budget. It is not necessarily the cheapest device, or in the best affordable range, it is more of a mid-tier gaming device. And it is well worth it.
Let’s look at the specs- an Intel Core i7 10750H processor for powerful CPU support. For graphics, there’s Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, and for display, we have an incredible 15.6” screen at 144Hz for maximum output and refresh rate so your gaming can run uninterrupted.
The smart design looks and feels premium. It’s a good, durable build. It’s not the thinnest or most lightweight device that you can get, but it is reasonably portable. The lighting solution on this one is our absolute favorite thing.
The RGB light flows through the whole keyboard, and it even has different modes for different directions. You can customize it and make it your own. The keyboard is also laid out nicely. It sports a full number pad, which is often an issue with the most affordable and mid-range gaming laptops.
Or connectivity, you have wifi 6, Bluetooth, and a decent number of ports on both sides. An important thing to note here is that the charging port is slightly towards the middle, which can bump into your gaming mouse.
- The pros are that it has a great display.
- a powerful CPU.
- an amazing thermal system. Heating issues are very rare with this one, and even if your device does overheat, you can use the software to cool it down with the highest setting.
- With the thermal being as effective as it is, one con is that the fans can be loud, using a headset can easily solve that. The aluminum hood is also very prone to fingerprints.
The reality is that not everyone can or will pay for a laptop that costs over $2000, which makes many gamers be willing to concede a point on performance to cut on cost.
For those folks, the MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062 is a great choice. Like our top pick, we think this device is well worth it. With the specs, performance, and portability that you’re getting with this one, it is an all-around fantastic gaming laptop.
Thanks for reading I hope you liked the content if you found it helpful please remember to leave a like and share to this your friends and family if you have any questions related to these products you can leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as Possible